What info can I find on my Products page?
Modified on: Tue, 9 Nov, 2021 at 3:39 PM
Your Products page is the central hub where all of your product data can be found.
- The information shown on your Products page will reflect the filters (Date Range, Vendor, Type, Sold Products, and Status) at the top of the page - make sure that the filters are set to show the products you're interested in seeing data for
- Under Sold Products choose which of your store's products you want to view - all of them, those that were sold, or those that are unsold only
- Under Status select which alotment of products you want to view - those that are Active, those that have been Archived, or those that are Drafts (not being sold yet)
- The Products page is divided into four sections
1. Products List - a full list of products that fall within the filters you've selected at the top of the page
■ Select between Show as Average or Show as Total to adjust the values in the following columns: Taxes, COGS, Revenue, and Profit
■ Edit a product's details by clicking the three blue dots in the row containing the product that you wish to update
■ Search for specific products with the search bar on the top-right of the table
■ Export your products' info by clicking the Export button on the top-right of the table
Note: Products with fewer than 10 units in stock will be highlighted in orange
3. Vendor and Products-Related Reports - where you can find pre-made Monthly Vendor or Monthly Product reports
4. Inventory - the tiles at the bottom of the page summarize all of your inventory's data including Inventory Retail Value, Total Inventory Units, and Inventory Costs
5. Products - here's where you can view your Best Sellers, Most Profitable products, and Least Profitable product
Note: You can select Variants at the top of this section to view the best sellers and most/least profitable variants.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.